Additive Manufacturing: Applications and Innovations (Manufacturing Design and Technology) (PDF)
Premium ContentLogin to buy access to this content.
J. Paulo Davim (Editor)
There has been a great deal of progress in additive manufacturing (AM) during the past two decades and recent developments have been highlighted by many researchers. However, until now, there has been a limit to what is available for beginners in a step-by-step format, showcasing the different commercial AM technologies for field application. This book helps fill that gap. Additive Manufacturing: Applications and Innovations presents case studies of commonly used AM technologies with basic numerical problems for better understanding. It also includes hybrid processes and 4D printing applications, which currently are not offered in other AM books.
- Offers solved and unsolved problems in additive manufacturing
- Provides an understanding for additive manufacturing per international standards
- Includes case studies for better understanding of the individual processes
- Presents a review of specific technology highlights
- Introduces future research directions, mainly in 4D printing applications
- Series: Manufacturing Design and Technology
- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (August 22, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138050601
- ISBN-13: 978-1138050600
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.5 inches